proposal: mtypes for exchanging specific types of registry resource.

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Aug 16 09:49:28 PDT 2010

I've now added TOPCAT capabilities to send and receive both the general
voresource.loadlist and the specific voresource.loadlist.* MTypes as well.
This isn't in the public release yet, but a pre-release copy is available
at
    ftp://andromeda.star.bristol.ac.uk/pub/star/topcat/pre/

It seems to talk happily to Noel's VODesktop snaphot from April in both
directions.

I've also updated the MType documentation on the wiki; these
voresource.loadlist.* subtypes are now described alongside
voresource.loadlist itself at

    http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/SampMTypes#voresource_loadlist_and_subtypes

Mark