SAMP RFC changes

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Jan 20 04:26:39 PST 2009

Bob,

I have now addressed your comments from the SAMP RFC.
I have added responses on the wiki page

    http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/SampRfcDiscussionV11

and have made corresponding edits to the SAMP document which you can
see in the Volute repository:

    http://code.google.com/p/volute/source/diff?spec=svn934&r=933&format=side&path=/trunk/projects/samp/doc/samp.tex&old_path=/trunk/projects/samp/doc/samp.tex&old=923

If there is anything you're still unhappy with, please say.
Thanks again for your input.

The only thing which is not yet resolved is the issue of a definite
reference to the MType list in section 5.3, as brought up by others;
this is currently under discussion on the apps-samp list and we'll
respond to it shortly.

This message is CC'd to the apps-samp list; I will assume that other
authors and contributors to the document are happy with the changes
I have made unless they say otherwise.