MType list

Luigi Paioro luigi at lambrate.inaf.it
Mon Jan 19 06:06:43 PST 2009

Hi!

I agree with Mark and Thomas that having a web site it would be very
useful and probably the best solution. Something directly connected with
the IVOA site would be great (e.g. samp.ivoa.net) but as far as I
understand it is not so simple to obtain. Alas samp.sourceforge.net is
already used... so, why not using another free hosting service like
http://www.t35.com or http://www.spaceports.com ? They give a limited
space, but it should be enough...

Cheers,

   Luigi