IVOA Meetings Strasbourg: Applications Talks

Tom McGlynn Thomas.A.McGlynn at nasa.gov
Tue Apr 7 09:18:24 PDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

We are beginning to set up the schedule for the next IVOA meeting in
Strasbourg.  Tentatively we are planning four Applications sessions: one
to demonstrate tools that use the SAMP interface, two more general
sessions for discussions of new and improved applications, and a joint
session with the GWS group discussing how the protocols developed there,
  notably VOSpace, can be and are being incorporated into applications.

If you are interested in giving a talk in one or more of these sessions
please send me a note with the name, author[s] and a short description
of the talk.  Please let me know if there are any restrictions or
special requirements that we need to know about in scheduling or setting
up the talk.

Also, if you have ideas for themes for other applications sessions
please send them along.

Hope to see you in Strasbourg.

	Regards,
	Tom McGlynn