samp.hub.disconnect

Luigi Paioro luigi at lambrate.inaf.it
Tue Sep 16 05:11:56 PDT 2008

Dear all,

   on July we discussed about the possibility to introduce a new MType
(samp.hub.disconnect or perhaps samp.hub.event.disconnect) which the hub
should send to an application to inform it that it is being forcibly
unregistered and no further communication is welcome. This can happen
for different reasons, like, for instance, a client inactivity time-out
expiration. Presently such a message is not a standard hub
administrative message, but I would like to know weather you think or
not to promote it as a standard (I would use it).

Thanks.

Luigi

--

Luigi Paioro