SAMP session in Baltimore

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Oct 17 08:16:26 PDT 2008

Chaps,

I'm preparing the Apps 1: SAMP session for Baltimore.

You can see a provisional outline schedule on the wiki
(http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2008Applications) -
this currently contains demos from me (TOPCAT) and Thomas (Aladin),
I'll discuss the JSAMP toolkit, and we'll also talk about where we
are and where we need to go.

If anybody else would like to do a demo or some other presentation,
please let me know.  If anyone who is interested but will not be
at the meeting would like to flag up items that they want to see aired,
also get in touch.  I anticipate in any case that there will be some
time in the session to discuss unscheduled issues if any come up.

See many of you in a week or so,