SAMP document next stage

Luigi Paioro luigi at lambrate.inaf.it
Thu Nov 13 07:20:25 PST 2008

Dear Mark and all,

  thank you for having updated so quickly the SAMP document with the
changes post-Baltimore.

I have modified SAMPy in respect to item 2 (item 1 I think is not worth
changing the code) while item 3 was already supported since the previous
version. I've tested SAMPy with JSAMP and it passed all tests, therefore
I assume they are fully interoperable.

As usual you can download the latest version of SAMPy (alpha 4) here:

http://cosmos.iasf-milano.inaf.it/luigi/projects/vo/samp/latest/

Let me know if you have any problem with this new version.

Luigi

--

Luigi Paioro

INAF - IASF Milano