Application software listings

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 08:42:52 PST 2008

All,

I've added a section on the wiki page listing applications which use SAMP:

   http://www.ivoa.net/cgi-bin/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/SampProgress#Applications_which_can_talk_SAMP

As a starter, I've added the pre-release version of TOPCAT.
Although this is not in public release yet
(I hope it will be before too long), it may be useful for people
who want to test etc.  Can I ask others who have either experimental
or (even better) finished versions of SAMP-compliant software which
they are prepared to let other people look at to add links here.
This will also serve to keep a list of what people are currently
working on.

thanks