Spectrum message self consistence

Isa Barbarisi Isa.Barbarisi at sciops.esa.int
Thu May 8 06:42:21 PDT 2008

Just another little question, that may be related with my previous post.
Is file.load the same than spectrum.load.image? I mean, if an
application wants to send to VOSpec a Fits file, can it send this
spectra with both messages? Do I have to give support to both messages
for one single event? The same with table.load and spectrum.load.table.
Of course better many than anything :-), but maybe I miss something.
I'd rather to have the MType "spectrum" consistent, in the meaning that
I don't have to see which messages can be used for one single event, but
just go to spectrum and see what I have. So, as in the previous message,
I would suggest to include in the "spectrum" MType more diversification.

Cheers,
Isa

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The
unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content
is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it from your system and notify
the sender. E-mails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. ESA shall not be liable
for any e-mail if modified.