Java SAMP kit pre-release

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Jul 8 03:06:32 PDT 2008

Dear all,

although it is incomplete, undocumented and untested, I have made
a pre-release copy of my Java SAMP kit available at

    ftp://andromeda.star.bris.ac.uk/pub/star/samp/

if anyone is interested.  It contains a hub, client toolkit and
some associated GUI components.  These are believed to be working
correctly, but are not properly tested and may well contain bugs.

This is really only intended for those who are playing around with
implementations and want something for testing with now - I will
announce a proper release (documented, tested and with more
functionality and possibly changes to the existing API) on this
list sometime in the future - probably in a couple of weeks or
thereabouts.