String character range

Carlos Rodrigo Blanco crb at laeff.inta.es
Fri Aug 1 07:33:38 PDT 2008

Hi

I'm sorry that I don't know much about unicode encoding and
I feel quite ashamed of showing this ignorance, but I wonder
what happens with latin characters and so.

If I have to write, for instance, some author name in a xml
document that includes some latin character (like ñ), is
that allowed?

Carlos